Advocatus magazine considered VdA's advisory services to the Portuguese State, in the context of an aid to TAP and the acquisition of 22.5% of the airline's share capital, as the "Deal of the Month".

VdA advised the Portuguese State and Parpública in the context of State aid of up to EUR 1.2 million granted to TAP . And also in the acquisition by the Portuguese State of a further 22.5% of the share capital of TAP SGPS which, together with the 50% stake already held by Parpública, led the Portuguese State to hold directly and indirectly 72.5% in TAP SGPS.
VdA also advised the Portuguese state on the application for state aid of up to €1.2 million, authorised by the European Commission on 10 June 2020, which took the form of a rescue loan granted to TAP.

This operation has already been distinguished by the Transactional Track Record ranking as the "Deal of the Month".

Read the article here.